Release Notes 6.0.11
- Fixed the handling of SMTP optional extensions
attribute is enabled in the SMTP proxy. Earlier Zorp removed the
STARTTLS extensions from the extension list if the
attribute was enabled, so the client could never initiate TLS connection.
- In some cases, expired self-side certificates were treated as valid.
This has been corrected.
- Fixed the free mechanism of Python object when
DetectorService is used,
which caused a crash while detecting the type of the network traffic.
- Fixed access of Google services (search, calendar, …) with Google
Chrome/chromium when TLS is terminated on the firewall
TwoSidedEncryption. Now the mentioned services can be accessed without any problem.
zorpctl szig command, always returned
-1 as thread ID. This has been
- Form-based authentication redirected the client to an invalid URL
https instead of the real URL to be redirected to. This has